Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why I haven't posted & Hummus Recipe!

So! Some exciting news over in my corner of the US... I'm Moving to Virginia!
I've been in Virginia for the past few days (sorry for the lack of posts) looking at apartments and I got to meet my new boss! He seems really cool and the place I'll be working is massive! I found a great apartment, with, wait for it... an AWESOME kitchen :) So expect lots of recipes, and hopefully some pictures, once I move.

Without further ado, here is my hummus recipe! I eat it with a spoon baby corn, nut thins, carrot sticks... pretty much whatever happens to be around.

Hummus:
1 lb Canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 Cloves garlic
1 1/2 tsp salt
5 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 C Water
1/3 C Tahini
1/4 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Add the chickpeas and garlic to the food processor, pulse until mostly chopped up. Add the rest of the ingredients and puree until smooth. Keeps well in the fridge (~1 week). Doubles well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment